Alberto Trabucchi and Carlo Sanna are among the authors of the new manual entitled “Hybrid mismatches” published by Wolters Kluwer-CEDAM (2021). In particular, the two authors edited the chapter “Hybrid financial instruments”, analysing main aspects related to hybrid financial instruments focusing on new Italian tax rules and their coordination with other domestic rules, pursuant to EU instruction (ATAD-directive) and international best practice (BEPS-Action 2).
- Taxation of IAS/IFRS entities / May 24th, 2023
- Executive Course on Pillar II / June 16, 2023
- Accounting and tax profiles of business combinations (Luiss) / Rome, April 19, 2023
- Master’s Degree in accounting and corporate taxation – Bicocca / February 2023 17th
- Performance awards, welfare, compensation & benefits of the Companies /15 February 2023