Carlo Sanna comments on www.rivistadidirittotributario.it some judgements recently issued by the Italian Supreme Court on the deductibility, for corporate income tax purposes, of costs arising from financial derivatives, with specific reference to companies which carry on businesses different from banking or other financial activities.
- Taxation of IAS/IFRS entities / May 26th, 2021
- Accounting and tax profiles of business combinations (Luiss) / Rome, April 29th, 2021
- Recent measures to promote businesses (civilistic and fiscal profiles) / 2021, March 30th
- Workshop – Credit notes – Recent guidelines of Italian Tax Agency – Consequences as for VAT and direct taxes / March 23rd, 2021
- Acquisition of “Superbonus” and other transferable tax credits: procedures, accounting and fiscal profiles / 2021, March 10th