Carlo Sanna comments on www.rivistadidirittotributario.it some judgements recently issued by the Italian Supreme Court on the deductibility, for corporate income tax purposes, of costs arising from financial derivatives, with specific reference to companies which carry on businesses different from banking or other financial activities.
- Acquisition of “Superbonus” and other transferable tax credits: procedures, accounting and fiscal profiles / 2021, March 10th
- Revaluation and realignment: tax problems / February 25th, 2021
- Master’s Degree in accounting and corporate taxation – Bicocca/ February 2021 12th
- Master’s Degree in Tax Law, Accounting and Tax Planning (LUISS), Rome, January 21st, 2021
- Invoices for subjective nonexistent operations: the burden of the proof and the defense in tax and criminal matters / January, 22nd, 2021